• 1 x Neumann KMS105
• 2 x AKG Perception 220
• 1 x RØDE NT1000
• 4 x sE Electronics sE1A
• 1 x AKG D112
• 2 x Beyer Dynamic M201
• 2 x Takstar BM-630
• 3 x Shure Beta57A
• 2 x Shure SM57
• 4 x Shure SM58
…and loads more.
• Legendary Tascam M-3500 Recording Console
• 2 x Focusrite Saffire PRO 26 (daisy-chained)
• 8-core, 16Gb RAM, water-cooled, rack-mounted audio PC
• Rob Gordon Modded RME Quadmic preamps
• FClef Precision mic preamp
• Digital audio regulated with Rob Gordon valve word clock
Over 300 plugins (Click here to see the full list).
• Analogue emulations for depth and warmth
• Classic valve compressors like Teletronix LA-2A and Urie 1176LN
• 100s of Waves plugins including Gold bundle and Renaissance collection
• More from Steven Slate, SSL, Apogee, SPL, iZotope, T.Racks, Brainworx, Audified, CDSoundmaster, Softube, Voxengo, FX Point Audio, Flux, Elysia and more!
• Tons of virtual instruments including UVI Steinway grand piano, AIR Xpand2, SONiVOX Orchestral Companion, Native Instruments Kontakt instruments, IK Multimedia Sampletank instruments, plus sampler and massive library of samples (90Gb and growing!)
OTHER STUDIO FACILITIES
• Tascam 1/4″ reel-to-reel
• Cambridge Audio CD player
• DAT, cassette and Mini-disk recorders
• Mackie HR624 THX-approved high resolution near-field studio monitors
• IMF TLS-50 transmission-line far-field monitors, Nakamichi-powered.
• Beautiful-sounding Nelson acoustic piano
• Novation KS-5 analogue-style 5-octave synth
• Large range of instrument amplification: Fender, Marshall, Peavey, Vox etc.
• Range of instruments: guitars, drums, tambourine, shakers, ethnic drums, ukulele, ocarina, tin whistle, samba whistle, referee’s whistle and so on…